NOTICE TO MEMBERS
ASSOCIATION OF RETIRED COMMISSIONED OFFICERS
25th Annual General Meeting – McKee Barracks
1130hrs, Friday, 04 October 2019
- Opening Address by President, ARCO
- Minutes of 24th AGM – 05 October 2018
- President’s Report
- Report of the Hon. Secretary
- Report of the Hon. Treasurer to include Audited Accounts
- Report of the Hon. Membership Secretary
- Appointment of Auditor and Trustees
- Appointment of Officers, Regional Representatives
- Executive Committee Motions
- Any Other Business
- President’s Closing Remarks
Lt Col Joe Ahern (Retd)
It is important that members notify their intention to attend in advance to the Honorary Secretary not later than Sunday 29 September 2019 as failure to do so may cause security difficulties at the point of entry to McKee Barracks. Don’t forget to bring your I.D. card to facilitate your entry into Barracks.
Coffee will be available in the Officers Mess from 1030hrs and the Meeting will take place in the auditorium of the Defence Forces School of Catering at 1130hrs.
A light lunch with wine (gratis) will be served after the meeting. Those wishing to partake of lunch must also notify this to the Honorary Secretary by Sunday 29 September 2019.
Apologies from those unable to attend may be conveyed to the Honorary Secretary and will be read out on the day.